Thursday, September 22, 2005

"Baby did a bad, bad thing..."

Well, right now it's just a bad thing. I assure you though, by Saturday morning it'll be a bad, bad thing.

What is it that I did? I bought a home-made strawberry rhubarb pie today. On the whole, that may seem completely harmless, and even pleasant to some of you. In this house, however, a strawberry rhubarb pie doesn't stand a chance, particularly if it's home-made. I learned long ago that I simply *can't* have my favorite foods in the house. Not if I want to fit back into my jeans by winter. Well, strawberry rhubarb pie, as you may have guessed, is one of my favorite foods. It's certainly my favorite kind of pie. I'll probably eat nothing else for the next two days.

I guess I should get my fat clothes ready for the wedding Hub and I are going to on Saturday...

Buying my pie and eating it, too,
Ms. V

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just eat the filling