I'm on break from school this week and have a LOT of work to do, as well as a lot of schoolwork to catch up on. I thought I'd take a break and post in the blog. This time I stole a meme from my sister.
100 Facts about me.
1) I go to school full time
2) I have 4 jobs
3) One of them is in the lab, 2 are at the hospital, and one is at the local community college tutoring students
4) I have a husband who I'm head over heels in love with
5) We have four cats and treat them like they are our children
6) We have 2 extremely noisy parakeets
6) There are only two places in the house that we can put the parakeets without the cats getting to the cage
7) I play the flute
8) I play the piano
9) I used to speak (nearly) fluent Spanish but I haven't used it in years so I've lost much of what I've known
10) I love learning about various religions, even if I don't believe in them. I do it because I find it interesting
11) I hate George W. Bush and think he's the worst president in the history of the United States.
12) I love that I live in a place where most people agree with #11.
13) I have 20 first cousins and 4 second cousins
14) Only one of my cousins is older than I am.
15) I have blue/tourquoise eyes - depending on my mood, the lighting, and what I'm wearing.
16) People often ask if I wear colored contacts, but I don't. This is my natural eye color.
17) I want to be a Pediatric Neurologist
18) I have an autoimmune disorder. Sometimes it makes my life suck.
19) I'm addicted to Prevention's 3-2-1 workout.
20) I hate folding laundry
21) I wish I were rich
22) Even if I were rich, I'd still go to school. I'd just be able to pay for it without taking out a massive loan
23) I have 2 cars right now, but after this weekend I'll only have one
24) The one I'll have after this weekend is a Toyota 4-runner. The other that will soon leave is a Geo Prism
25) I have a freakishly good memory, particularly for numbers
26) I remember every phone number I've ever had
27) I remember every address I've ever had
28) I get that from my mom's side of the family
29) I think cells are the most amazing things in existence.
30) I like to think of children's names, even though hub and I don't plan to have kids. It's fun.
31) I really like my name.
32) I *love* the letter S
33) I'm obsessed with the number 3
34) In high school, my locker combination was 3-33-3 and my parking space senior year was #33.
35) When I got my locker combination for the year, as well as my parking space, I got in my car at exacly 3:33 pm.
36) This is what started my obsession with the number 3
37) Thanks to hub, I understand - and even enjoy - football
38) I have friends all over the country because of my old job
39) I have been to Italy, Greece, and Holland
40) This spring, I'll be going to Ireland
41) I wear size 9 1/2 shoes
42) I have 9 ear piercings, but only consistently wear earrings in 3
42) I have a tongue ring
43) I have a nose ring
44) I have freckles
45) I had braces for nearly 2 years (23 months)
46) I had braces for our wedding
47) They were clear so you can barely see them in the photos
48) I have curly hair
49) I used to straighten if every day
50) I cut it
51) After it grew back, I stopped straightening it
52) I'm only 5'3" tall
53) I wish I were 4 inches taller. Even 3 inches taller would be nice
54) I love the movie Napolean Dynamite
55) I never used to watch much TV...
56) but we have a DVR now so I record a lot of shows
57) I played the saxophone for a year in high school
58) I really love to swim
59) I really love to ride my new bike
60) I have a motorcycle but I'm too scared to drive it...
61) so I'm going to take the training course in order to feel more comfortable
62) I love to snowshoe
63) I'm secretly excited for snow, just so I can go showshoeing
64) I love my college
65) I hate bugs, particulary spiders
66) The 3 guys I was most serious about in my adult life (including hub) were all middle children
67) The only CD's I usually buy are Dave Matthews Band and classical music
68) I love ragtime piano
69) I'm envious of anyone who can play ragtime piano because it's hard
70) I think Beethoven was a genius
71) I read tarot cards
72) My favorite card is the moon card
73) I hate crowds...
74) so I get my holiday shopping done early or online to avoid them
75) I'm naturally a night-owl.
76) When I'm not in school for the semester, my normal bedtime is about 3am, sometimes later if I just got out of work
77) I really enjoy working in the lab
78) When I'm done school, I want to teach part time at the community college for some extra cash
79) I'm a huge animal lover
80) I've "officially" been a vegetarian since August 29th, 1994
81) I say "officially" because I didn't really eat much meat before that
82) The only thing I miss is tuna fish
83) I found a vegetarian tuna that isn't too bad
84) I love to go camping
85) I love the Northeastern United States, particularly VT and the Adirondacks
86) I was born in Alice Hyde Hospital
87) I have an awesome birthdate
88) It fits well with my "3" obsession: 1/24. The only number missing is 3.
89) When I turned 24 on the 24th, hub bought me the "Birthday Suit Bear" from VT Teddy Bear.
90) I named him "3"
91) I like multiples of 3, too
92) I've given each of the cats several nicknames
94) I love to knit
95) I get along better with guys than with girls
96) As a result, I have more guy friends
97) My left wrist cracks a lot
98) I have REALLY sloppy handwriting
99) I have to recopy all of my notes because they're such a mess
100) I'm really good at math and science, but not so great with languages.