Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Happy 1 year anniversary Bloggedy Blog Blog!

Actually, the 1 year anniversary was on 11/1. Oh well. I'm usually late.

In honor of my oh-so-frickin-fabulous blog, I'm going to do a meme. I swiped it from my sister's blog.


True or False. Feel free to elaborate on your answers.

1. I'm at my best in the early morning: True, as long as "in the early morning" means "1-3 am, after I've been up all day." I guess most people would consider that "the middle of the night" though.

2. I start each day with a healthy breakfast: True. It consists of coffee and sometimes a glazed donut. If I don't have to commute to school, then it's cereal. :) (It's healthy for my emotions, not my body.)

3. I'm always sure to get at least 7 hours of sleep each night: False. 8 or 9 hours of sleep at night would be a dream come true. Realistically I get about 6, sometimes only 5, depending on how late I was up (usually finishing a lab report that I put off until the last minute).

4. I enjoy my job: True, for the most part. It depends on the job (at this point, I have 5) and what's going on at the time. ;) (I *love* being frustratingly generic).

5. I get along with most everyone: True, believe it or not. Even if people annoy the crap out of me, I can still manage to get along with them. "Getting along" doesn't always mean "liking to the extent of friendship."

6. I'm looking forward to the new season of tv shows this year: False. Sure, I watch plenty of TV but I could also live without it. All of it. I'd probably get more homework done that way.

7. I make sure I take some time for myself every day: False. Time for myself? What the hell is that? I do it sometimes, not every day though. It usually involves sitting on my arse in front of the TV with knitting needles in my hands (because, like I fool, I decided to make blankets for most of my family this year).


xo,
Ms. V

1 comment:

Perplexio said...

Just a quick heads up. Yesterday was Toni's last day at ABN Amro. If you want to get in touch with her you can still reach her @ her tlmbrit@aol.com account.

And happy 1 year anniversary for your blog!

Guess who found me over on myspace.com last night, btw!

BRUCE ANDREWS! Ha! He and I and Jamie Bouissey were thick as thieves back in 8th (and part of 9th grade).