Thursday, September 21, 2006

Lesson learned

When the timer goes off, indicating that you should rinse the dye out of your hair, make sure you do it.

I was giving myself a manicure last night when my 40-minute processing time was up. I figured an extra minute or two wouldn't hurt. I was wrong. My hair is orange. My hair is also naturally curly. Imagine Ronald McDonald without the clown makeup...

In other news, Copper and Stoney, soon to be known as Grady and Cooper, will be going to their new homes tomorrow night. Yippee! We're still looking for a home for Ms. Gracia and since we CANNOT have 5 cats, we really do need to find a place for her. Let me know if you're interested or know anyone who is! :)

xo,
Ms. V

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha I wish your grandmother could see you now! I am still working on the cat issue for you.