Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Another funny conversation

Most of these will be from Joe for now, because I collected a lot on our recent cross-country trip. Poor Joe. :) Ahhh, nah. There's no such thing as bad publicity, right?

At a gas station in South Dakota... middle of nowhere... old-fashioned gas pumps that I had to remind myself how to use...
Ms. V: "I feel like I'm in the wild west!"
Joe: You ARE in the wild west!"

No joke, people. It was a little bit "Twilight-zone-ish."

xo,
Ms. V

1 comment:

Perplexio said...

One of my favorite bits from The Twilight Zone (the 80s version, not the original 60s version):

Old Man: My wife... she poured sour milk on my breakfast.
Social Worker: Well, have you spoken to your wife about this?
Old Man: My wife, she died five years ago.

It sounds like the old man might have lived in the town where you stopped to gas up on your trip.