Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Further proof of my cooking skills

Hanging out with my cousin, Chris, this afternoon, I mentioned that I was about to go grocery shopping...

Chris: "What are you going to buy?"
Me (answering her adorable little baby because it's fun to talk to him): "Pizza ingredients because that's all I can make. Cheese, sauce, crust."
Chris: "Uh, how 'bout some onions? Peppers? Olives? Throw some veggies on there."
Me: "Mmmmm... too many ingredients. Three is my limit."
Chris: "You can buy them already chopped up..."
Me: "Ehhhh, nah, I dunno."
Chris: "Get them off the salad bar for crying out loud!"

:D

xo,
Ms. V

5 comments:

Cbarup said...

yes well it was only a suggestion! :)

Ms. V said...

:D The pizza turned out to be quite delicious.

Perplexio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Perplexio said...

Chris knows of what she speaks. She is a wise woman. Heed her words well. ;)

Unknown said...

lol hilarious