Thursday, June 23, 2005

"Summertime, the living's easy"

Name the band that sings a song with that line in it and I'll tell everyone that you're wicked cool.

On another note, I'm just tickled out of my skin. Healthy Living (favorite local grocery store) has fresh, organic lychee. I'm in lychee heaven. I just peeled and pitted some, then stuffed them in the freezer to chill (I prefer them super-cold). Yum. The wonderful people at Healthy Living also make up cute little organic fruit-salads with strawberries and mangos (among other things). How can you possibly go wrong?

Oh yeah, getting back to my usual "not so healthy" eating, I bought a piece of their homemade strawberry-rhubarb pie tonight and scarfed it down for dinner. It's my favorite. I was powerless when I saw it in their cafe. I swear it was begging to be sliced and devoured.

On a food-high tonight,
Ms. V

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sublime of course. What is the actual name of the song?

Liked your din din choice, but nothing tops a nice big piece of American Pie....

Musically yours.... =)

Ms. V said...

Holy crap, you're awesome.

OK, now I have to tell everyone that you're wicked cool, but I already do that... Hmm... I'll have to think of something else.

Perhaps I could make you and Ms. T one of my cream-cheese pies?