Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Le Chateau Bow Wow

For reasons known only to him, hub threw out my last 3 Krispy Kreme doughnuts.

He's going to have some 'splainin to do tomorrow. I'm not happy. In fact, I'm unhappy enough to go on a doughnut binge, but I can't, because the box is in the garbage and I'm not any relation to George Costanza.

I'll get over it soon. Perhaybe he'll feel inclined to make it up to me by taking me out for 130 flavors tomorrow night. Maybe I can even convince him to go downtown for some jazz this weekend.

Formulating a plan,
Ms. V
(I'm not really that upset, but I will try to milk something out of it - just for fun). :wink:

3 comments:

Perplexio said...

"Perhaybe"? I like that! It's catchy, it's fun... it's got a good beat and I can dance to it.

I'm so used to "Mayhaps" that I'd never even considered "Perhaybe."

I feel like a changed man. "Perhaybe" I'll go streaking down Michigan Ave. or Lake Shore Drive this weekend to celebrate!

Ms. V said...

OK, Archimedes, streak all you want. :) I can't take credit for it though. I got it from my sister.

When you DO streak, don't forget to yell a catchy new word (perhaybe "Perhaybe" is a good one). Archimedes yelled "Eureka" and look what that's done! Fame! :D Then again, he did discover one of the central laws of volume.

Perplexio said...

Or there was Socrates who said in Greek, "I drank WHAT?"

That doesn't have quite the same ring to it though.