Thursday, June 09, 2005

Tagged again. :)

It's been awhile, and I want to use new answers. I was tagged by Knit Kitty Knit (who has some of the most adorable cats on the planet, I might add). Well, OK, I think all cats are adorable. Still, she knits and she has cats, so that makes her cool.

Here's how it works:
Pick 5 of the following questions and then complete the sentences. Then pass it on to 3 more of your blog friends! (No tag backs allowed.)
If I could be a scientist?
If I could be a farmer?
If I could be a musician?
If I could be a doctor?
If I could be a painter?
If I could be a gardener?
If I could be a missionary?
If I could be a chef?
If I could be an architect?
If I could be a linguist?
If I could be a psychologist?
If I could be a librarian?
If I could be an athlete?
If I could be a lawyer?
If I could be an inn-keeper?
If I could be a professor?
If I could be a writer?
If I could be a llama-rider?
If I could be a bonnie pirate?
If I could be an astronaut?
If I could be a world famous blogger?
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world?
If I could be married to any current famous political figure?


If I could be a gardener...
I'd grow lots and lots of fabulous organic veggies to feast on every day. Fruit, too. Then I'd be healthy and skinny. Live off the land, dude. I'm in VT. I'm supposed to be a hippy. This would put me one step closer.

If I could be a llama-rider...
I wouldn't ride the llamas because I don't think that's very nice. I'd feed them some of my fabulous fruits and veggies instead.

If I could be a chef...
Well, that would go along nicely with the gardener thing, wouldn't it? Then I could actually prepare the veggies. Who wants to live on raw food all the time?

If I could be a psychologist...
I'd spend all day hypnotizing people, just for kicks.

If I could be a bonnie pirate...
I'd make sure pirate hats and peg legs come into style so I wouldn't look ridiculous. Also, the fab four would travel on my ship with me. I would get them little parakeets to wear on their shoulders. Though, Teba would most likely spend her time 'hunting' the parakeets, so I guess I'd have to use fake ones. Wouldn't they be cute though?


OK, the next bloggers: Paloma, Brigitte, Erin, Perplexio. I know it says to choose three, but I like to be zany and unpredictable, so I chose four instead.

:)
Ms. V

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally would have pictured you as a linguist. I know how much to admire those self appointed ones. =)

"But the man there said the music wouldn't play........"