Saturday, February 19, 2005

Further proof that I'm a night person...

Well, at 1: 20am - just before going to bed - it suddenly occurred to me that we live on the planet Earth, where acceleration due to gravity is 9.8 m/s^2. Geeze. I ran downstairs, re-wrote the second problem and my answer matched the professor's. Go figure.

Then I did the first problem over because I realized that I took an extra step that was completely unnecessary. Got that one right, too. I guess I think more clearly in the middle of the night. The 'V' in "Ms. V" will now stand for "Vampira." I like that.

Now I have to do 30 minutes of aerobics (no time for a 1hour jaunt on the treadmill so I'm subsituting), then finish those problems. I also checked my syllabus. The exam is not on this chapter. The chapters that I'll be tested on are a snap so I'm no longer worried. :)

Yay for Ms. V!

No comments: