Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Lab got out early. yay!

Stolen from my sister and my buddy, perlexio (obviously, I changed the answers to suit myself):

Before I begin, I should also add that I'm extremely jealous of perp right now. He recently spent a weekend in Vegas. It's the best place on earth.

The scar you're most proud of: the one on my left knee... i somehow sliced my leg open in the middle of the night, really needed stitches, was 20 years old, didn't have a bandaid so I stumbled to the bathroom, wadded up some toilet paper, taped it on with scotch tape then went back to bed. Now the scar is huge as a result.

Your favourite condiment: hot sauce, barbecue sauce, A1 sauce

Do you have freckles? yup, tons.

Your preferred method of cooking: microwave. baking if i get ambitious

What shoes you're wearing: none. i'm barefoot whenever possible. i've been that way all my life

How many children do you have? 4 (cats)

The first person you french kissed: Heath Hutchins

Your preferred breed of dog: Plain ole' mutts. BUT: I also *really* like Irish Wolfhounds, Great Danes, St. Bernards, and Greyhounds

Where you were born: Malone, NY

What colour underwear you're wearing: hot pink

Where your keys are right now: front coat pocket

Do you have split ends? Probably. I haven't had my hair trimmed in MONTHS. I'm trying to grow it out.

Your opinion on airline food: You mean that stuff they put in front of you is food? It should have a "biohazard" symbol on it.

What cosmetic surgery you would consider: None. Liposuction is tempting, but way too dangerous and just as much work as losing the weight properly (in other words: you still have to diet and exercise if you get liposuction, so what's the point?)

Your worst malady: My immune system is too good. In fact, sometimes it freaks out and starts to attack some of my organs, just for kicks and giggles.

Does your mum love your dad? Step-dad, yes.

Can you sing well? No, but I sing anyway because I love it. Constantly. It drives people nuts.

What your olympic event would be: Knitting. Oh, wait. That's not an Olympic event? OK, reading then. Wait. That's not one either? Well, how about studying? No? OK, swimming then, I guess, because I love to swim. I'd have to get back into shape for it though.

Someone you admire: WAY too many people to list here.

Which country would be hardest for you to locate on a map? One of those tiny little countries that used to be part of the USSR before it broke up.

Part of the Sunday papers you read first: I don't have time for the sunday papers anymore, unfortunately... If i did though, it would be advice or comics, then straight on to the jumble.

The languages you speak: English, Spanish, one or two phrases in French, one or two phrases in Hebrew, and some sign language

The religion you were raised in: Catholic until I was about 8 or 9. Then nothing, thankfully.

Can you draw well? stick figures, sure. Anything else, no way.

Your favourite photograph? Several - the one of my sister when she's little and it's her profile in just the right light, the one of my mom, my sister, and myself at dinner in toronto, the one of hub and I, dancing, just about to kiss at our wedding, and several others that sis has hanging around her apartment - taken in Montreal and France

What you should be doing instead of this: homework, cleaning (mom's visiting tonight, the place would be condemned if health inspectors stopped by), stationary bike to get exercise, fixing my really bad hair day. Instead, I'm avoiding them all.

No comments: