Friday, March 04, 2005

March madness

Going to Montreal to visit my sister tonight. YAY! Planning on knitting while I'm there. I need to frog the poncho that I want to re-knit first though. I also found a pattern for an adorable hat that looks like a strawberry. My six year old cousin is going to get one now. The darn thing is just too cute not to make.

Also, this is what happens when you worship your cats like we do:



Hub was holding Blazey and as he bent over, Blaze crawled onto his back. It seemed this was a good place to sit and watch the parakeets. The sad part is that as poor Hub was saying "Help me!" I was laughing hysterically and fumbling with the camera to snap a few shots. Bad Ms. V! Bad!

All is well in wonderland again though. I took the pictures, then took Blaze off his back. Fun times.

xo,
Ms. V

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bienvenue a Montreal like people would say there :)welcome to montreal :)only one bridge to cross north side and here you come to a smaller and quiet nice town call Laval come visit sometime ....Bri.

Perplexio said...

I think you owe Tom a sub from Jreck's after this one. :-)