Saturday, March 19, 2005

NapDyn just gets better and better!

Hub popped "Napolean Dynamite" into the DVD player last night. Instead of stopping it at the end, we let the credits roll, and - get this - THERE'S A BONUS CLIP!!!! Kip and Lafawnda get married. The clip is of their wedding. Kip sings. Napolean tames a "wild honeymoon stallion." Seriously. Watch this movie. Watch the extra clip.

Now onto more serious junk: To all friends and family members who live far away and would like their tarot cards read, please email me. I need the long-distance practice. I don't know whether I'm any good, but I'll try. :)

Now I'm off to do more homework. After that, I think I'll take a cue from Pedro and build a cake or something.

xo,
Ms. V

1 comment:

Perplexio said...

What info do you need to do a Long Distance Tarot reading?

I can email you with Toni's & my info so you can do TWO long distance Tarot readings! BONUS! :-)

I got a kick out of Napoleon Dynamite after it was over, but as I was watching it, I kept wondering why the hell I was watching it. I guess it's just one of those movies that is best enjoyed in hindsight!