Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Sometimes it's just too hard to be patient

Well, I finally broke down and ordered another Tarot deck. As if I need it! Ha!

Anyway, it's one of my favorites. In fact, I'm toying with the idea of ordering a second one at some point, just to frame my favorite cards and display them.

I dare you to try to look at "The Devil" without laughing. >:D

It's called "Housewives Tarot", in true Leave it to Beaver style. Ab-fab, sweetie darling!

You can check out some sample images here.

xo,
Ms. V

4 comments:

Perplexio said...

Patience is something that Toni lacks and I have an over-abundance of. We kind of balance each other out in that respect.

What info did you say you needed to do a Tarot reading for she and I?

Birthdates?:
10-25-76 (me)
6-26-77 (her)

Oh and I think you mentioned something about specific questions... Hmmm we're kind of both interested in our financial future together... I don't know exactly what to ask or how to phrase what I'm looking for into a question however.

Ms. V said...

Actually, that's all I need. I can just try to gain insight into your financial future. Would you like to pick the deck you want me to read with, or just have me do it?

Oooh! This is so fun! :)

Perplexio said...

I trust your judgement. Use whatever deck you feel is the most "Toni & Darrin"-like. :-)

You would know better which deck that is than Toni or I ever would. :-)

Ms. V said...

Honesly, I'm kind of tempted to use my new Housewive's deck when it arrives, since it screams domesticity and you two are newlyweds. Would you mind waiting about a week?