Friday, April 08, 2005

:(

Poor Blazey. He has IBD. When it would 'act up', I used to think that there was nothing worse than having a cat with IBD because you can't really do much for him. You feel horrible because you want to fix him. Now that I'm sick, I realize that there's nothing worse than having a cat with IBD when you're sick, because then you have to choose between being a good cat-mommy and spending the day locked in the bathroom with him so he doesn't get lonely, and staying in bed to sleep off a stupid virus.

Thank goodness I have a good hub. So far, he's done a stellar job of taking care of me, and now he's doing an even better job of taking care of Blazey as well.

You can tell how much someone truly loves you when you get sick. You can tell how much someone is truly devoted to the family you've made together when you AND the cat get sick and that particular someone takes care of everything with a smile on his face. In fact, he still tells us he loves us.

I have a good hub. I have a very good hub.
(BTW - cross your fingers and send healing thoughts for Blazey. He could really use them right now).
Ms. V

No comments: