Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I'd wake up and smell the coffee, but I can't

Well, I finally feel better, even though I'm still coughing and blowing my nose constantly. There's a problem though: I can't smell anything. At all. I'm not stuffed up, but I still can't smell. I have horrible nightmares about losing my sense of smell altogether. Bleh. I couldn't even smell the coffee brewing this morning! I keep thinking that something awful will happen, like a skunk will spray the back of the house, and I won't be able to tell. This will, of course, make me reek like a skunk without even knowing it.

Cross your fingers that the skunks who live in the woods out back don't get scared or TO'd at anything.

Also, we've had so many gorgeous days in a row that I feel compelled to read some Poe just to balance out the happy feeling I've had since last week. Instead, I will take advantage of the weather and do my homework on the back deck.

Ms. V

No comments: