Friday, April 01, 2005

Two posts in one day!

If there's one thing in life that I'm *really* good at, it's avoiding all of the stuff that's written out on my "to-do" list. As I sit here typing this truly pointless crap, I'm ignoring the fact that I have 2 bathrooms to clean, 3 loads of laundry to fold, a closet to empty and organize, and a load of homework to do. Oh yeah, let's not forget the 2 exams that I have this week. I guess I should also prepare for those.

It's more fun to sit around like a lump. I will continue to ignore responsibility for as long as I possibly can.

In order to add a little something of substance to this post, I'll offer the following (shared with me by my buddy Perplexio): http://stuckinrehabwithpatobrien.blogspot.com/

Sure, I know it's not nice to make fun of someone who's in rehab for all sorts of addictions, but the guy who writes this blog is too funny to ignore.

Laugh on!
Ms. V

No comments: