Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Super-geek, super-geek, I'm super-geeky!

Well, it's time I come clean. I've been "nominated" (don't know why they use that term) to join one of the honor societies at school. Not just ANY honor society though. It's the one for the super-geeks. I guess I've done a good job of fooling people into thinking that I'm smart. This also means that everyone will expect big results when I start my research next spring. Great.

Anyway, I wasn't sure if being a nerd was still "in" but I've checked my sources (they're reliable) and it is. Also, it'll look good on my CV when I apply to med school. This means that I will join. Just call me "super-geek." I hope it doesn't mean that I have to start wearing my geeky-looking glasses. I much prefer my contact lenses.

Off to buy a pocket protector,
Ms. V

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go smarty pants, very proud of you, as always! xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Very cool!

-hands you her spare pocket protector-