I'm still looking for reasons NOT to do chores and homework, so after checking out Perp's blog, I decided to be a copycat and fill out the same questionairre thingy that he did.
1. Using Mapquest, how many miles is it from your house to your parents' house? 104.38 miles.
2. Google your first and last name, in quotes. How many results were found? 5, and 3 of those are actually about ME. Pretty cool. :)
3. What room in your house is too small? All of them. We're bursting at the seems in this place.
4.What room is too large? None of them. See above.
5. Name of your third grade teacher? Mrs. Stone
6. How much money did you make at your first job? $2.00/hr babysitting.
7. Favorite donut? Krispy Kreme, glazed
8. Name(s) of your next door neighbor(s)? I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.
9. Genre of music you can't stand? Country.
10. Last thing bid on on ebay? I'm currently bidding on the most perfect yarn in the world. Wish me luck.
11. How much cash is in your wallet? $15, to help me get through any lack-of-coffee emergencies that I might have this weekend.